2022/23 State Rookie Singles & Pairs Entries Open!
Entries into the 2022/23 State Rookie Events are now open via BowlsLink! Simply login to your BowlsLink account and follow the steps below to enter your team today. Here is everything you need to know about the event:
To be eligible as a Rookie for the 2022/23 events, you must have joined a bowling club after 1st April 2018. (Any person who was a member of a bowling club prior to this date is not eligible).
This qualification date has not changed as a result of COVID and the related lockdowns over the previous two years, meaning any player who may have missed out in 2020 or 2021 will still be eligible this year.
Entries are open to male and female bowlers. Pairs teams are not required to be from the same club, although they are required to be from clubs within the same Zone boundaries.
|Rookie Pairs||26 – 27 November 2022|
|Rookie Singles||10 – 11 December 2022|
Qualifying will take place at a designated venue within each of the sixteen Bowls NSW Zone boundaries. Names of the specific host clubs will be provided in due course.
Entry Closing Date
Entries close on the 31st October 2022.
How to Enter
- Login to your BowlsLink account
- Click on ‘Competitions’ then ‘Available’
- In the search field, type NSW then press enter
- Scroll down to find the Rookie event you wish to enter (Singles and/or Pairs) and click on the action button (right of screen), then enter competition
- Your details will appear on screen – just select your playing position then save then click on Add Player
- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE the National Identity Number (NIN) of your playing partner for the pairs competition (if you do not know, ask your club administrator to obtain their number)
- Click on link member and type in the NIN, then click search
- The system will find the player, then click select
- Their details will appear on screen – just select their playing position then click save then click next
- From the dropdown list, select the zone your club is within then click next and then next again
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions and click next. Finally, enter your payment details and confirm
If you have any problems logging into your BowlsLink account or require further assistance, please contact the Bowls NSW head office on 1800 WE BOWL (1800 93 2695).