The core values of an organisation are the internal compass that will guide the actions of the organisation. These are attributes and behaviours that we expect all members, volunteers and staff to adopt and live by as they enjoy the sport.
The values of Bowls New South Wales Ltd are:
• Respect: We listen to each other and acknowledge there are many different perspectives which deserve consideration.
• Collaboration: We work together and assist our peers to develop and achieve our collective goals.
• Honesty: We raise issues as they are identified and discuss opinions and solutions openly.
• Progressiveness: We acknowledge and reflect on our past while continually searching for new opportunities to grow the sport.
• Transparency: We keep members, clubs and association committees informed and up to date.