• Management, coordination, and development of bowling activities.
• Promote barefoot bowls events.
• Seek and maintain club sponsorships.
• Recruitment and development of bowlers.
• Maintain comprehensive membership records for both internal and external stakeholders.
• Coordinate and execute planned tournaments.
• Foster a working relationship with the bowls committee.
• Develop activities to promote junior bowls participation.
• Promote the bowls profile of the club and increase bowls membership.
• Handle all administrative duties related to bowls, such as registrations and transfers in compliance with Bowls NSW.
South Tweed Sports
How to apply?
Contact Sylvia Gonzalez by email email@example.com or phone (07) 5524 3655