State Mixed Pairs Qualifying Draw Released
The draw for State Mixed Pairs Qualifying is now live and available to view on BowlsLink.
Section Winners play off to determine the State Finals Qualifiers. The Finals Series format can be viewed on the State Mixed Pairs webpage. Section winners may be drawn to play or have a bye in the first stage of Finals Series.
How to Find Your Entry
- Go to the Bowls NSW website www.bowlsnsw.com.au
- Hover over Events on the main menu
- Click on BowlsLink results from the drop down menu – this will bring up the BowlsLink portal
- Click on 2023/2024 State Mixed Pairs
- Click on 2023/24 State Mixed Pairs (Qualifying)
- Click on the Entries Button – A list of all entrants comes up
- Press Control and F at the same time on your keyboard
- Type in your surname and hit enter
- Matches you are drawn in will now be shown (NOTE – not all of your matches may appear – in sections of 3 who plays which match depends on the results of the first match)
- Take note of the section number (appears under the event title for each match)
- Click the green back button at the top of the screen
- Click on the Matches button
- Select your section number from the drop down (will show Section 1 at first)
- You will now See the draw for Round 1 of your section – Click Round 2 or Round 3 to see the draw for those rounds.