Join the Vibrant Team at Cabra-Vale Diggers Group!
Are you ready to be part of one of the top performing registered Club groups in the state? Cabra-Vale Diggers Group is not just a Club; we are the beating heart of our community. With two fantastic venues located in Southwestern Sydney and a team of nearly 200 dedicated individuals, we are committed to providing exceptional services and experiences for our cherished members and guests.
We’re thrilled to announce a thrilling new development across our Group, starting with our Cabra-Vale Diggers venue in Canley Vale. This expansion will introduce an array of exciting services.
With the recent completion of our brand-new bowls facilities, we are seeking an enthusiastic and Bowls Coordinator to join our team on a full-time basis. As the newest member of our passionate team, you’ll have the chance to make a significant impact. Your role will involve coaching and nurturing our existing lawn bowls members and extending your expertise to the wider community. You will assist the Bowls Administrator in boosting the facility’s utilisation through engaging new sponsorships, developing local school programs, organising corporate & charity events, and managing exciting tournaments.
To excel in this role, you’ll need to possess the following attributes and qualifications:
Current lawn bowls coaching accreditation
• Demonstrated experience in lawn bowls coordination & playing
• Flexibility to work varying hours, including afternoons, nights, and weekends
• A friendly, positive, and enthusiastic personality with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Strong work ethic and a focus on building an empowering team culture
• Effective communication skills, particularly when interacting with a diverse range of people, including members, schools, volunteers, and management
• Valid working with children check
• Exceptional time management skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritise tasks effectively
• A professional and well-presented demeanor, reflecting organisational skills and attention to detail
• Eligibility to work in Australia and be over the age of 18
Cabra Vale Diggers
How to apply?
Contact Dianne Stranger by email email@example.com or phone 02 9727 3600