Job Opportunity: Coordinator – Communications & Commercial
The closing date for our Coordinator – Communications & Commercial role has been extended to Sunday 9 April 2023!
Reporting to the Manager – Communications & Commercial, the successful candidate will be responsible for amplifying bowls in NSW and driving commercial outcomes through communications and strategic partnerships.
Communications & Events
• Drive the exposure of Bowls as a sport across NSW through targeted media and communications activities.
• Oversee and deliver all elements of Bowls NSW marketing campaigns as directed by the Manager, Communications & Commercial.
• Assist in the development of the Communications strategy and yearly calendar.
• Support of all Live Streaming projects on-site and at events.
• Oversee the delivery of all contracted sponsorship rights and benefits including digital, social, at-match and broadcast.
• Support the communications team in monitoring the Bowls NSW Social media accounts, EDM lists and website.
• Assist with curated content creation and delivery.
• Engage with existing media contacts and drive media acquisition.
• Assist in the delivery of all copy and content as requested.
• Represent Bowls NSW in a professional manner at all Sporting events across the State.
Copy and content
• Content production and publication across all digital mediums including web, social and newsletters.
• Social media management including content curation, monitoring, targeted advertising and reporting.
• Edit and proofread posts for social media, circulars, newsletters and other communication pieces.
• Website management – Oversee the content for the Bowls NSW Website and assist in the implementation of digital solutions across current and emerging technologies.
• Draft press releases and oversee the Bowls NSW media register.
Strategic Partner acquisition
• Work with your Manager and the CEO in securing Strategic Partners across various sponsorship categories.
• Drive innovation in relation to Bowls NSW’s partnership strategy
• Drive the servicing of partners once on-boarded
• Provide timely reports internally to Senior Management on Communications activity.
• Provide timely sponsorship benefit reports to key sponsors and partners.
Applications close Sunday 9 April – We strongly encourage submitting applications earlier as we will be shortlisting and contacting individuals who fit our profile immediately.