State Mixed Pairs Qualifying Entries Open
Exciting changes have been made to the 2022-23 State Mixed Pairs Championship, making the competition bigger and better than ever!
Entrants no longer need to be from the same club, meaning you can enter a mixed pairs team into qualifying with anyone from any club in NSW. In further good news, Bowls NSW is doubling the number of qualifiers that make it through to the 2022-23 State Championships. Thirty-two (32) teams will make it through qualifying, which will take place in every regional area of the State from 5th – 6th November 2022.
Qualifying will be conducted through sectional play, guaranteeing every team will play at least two matches. Entry into the competition is only $52 per team, and gives you the chance to compete for a State title and the possibility of playing in the Australian Championships in 2023!
Entries are now open via BowlsLink, simply login to your BowlsLink account and follow the steps below to enter your team today! Entries close on 25th September 2022.
For more information, visit the 2022-23 State Mixed Pairs page located under the Competitions tab.
How to Enter
- Click on ‘Competitions’ then ‘Available’
- In the search field, type NSW then press enter
- Scroll down to find 2022 – 2023 Bowls NSW State Mixed Pairs – Qualifying and click on the action button (right of screen) then enter competition
- Your details will appear on screen – just select your playing position then save then click on Add Player
- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE the National Identity Number (NIN) of your playing partner (if you or they do not know, ask them to see their club administrator to obtain their number)
- Click on link member and type in the NIN then click search
- The system will find the player then click select
- Their details will appear on screen – just select their playing position then click save then click next
- From the dropdown list select the region you want to play your qualifying matches in then click next and then next again
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions and click next then enter your payment details and confirm