Narooma Sporting & Services Club Group, is currently seeking a trade qualified Head Greenkeeper for an immediate start to lead our Facilities Team. This is a permanent position with above award remuneration for the right candidate.
In this fulltime role you will be reporting directly to the Operations Manager and be responsible for the renovation and maintenance of the clubs bowling greens at both sites and maintenance of Club gardens and surrounds at both sites.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following:
• Qualified Greenkeeper with at least five years’ experience in the trade
• Comprehensive knowledge of bowling green construction, renovation, and maintenance.
• An eye for detail to consistently enhance the standards and quality of the greens.
• Ability to work independently and self-manage
• Ability to lead a small team of staff
• Experienced in chemical and fertilizer applications
• Ability to develop and maintain an annual Greens Maintenance programme
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team of Greenkeepers working across two sites with an emphasis on presenting the clubs bowling greens to the highest standards.
If you are seeking an opportunity to develop your career and work in a progressive, best practice organisation, we invite you to email a resume together with a cover letter
Narooma Sporting & Services Club Group
How to apply?
Contact Brendan Matters by email email@example.com or phone 0244762135